1. Chase Dakota & Joe Black w/Solomon Spades won the three-way tag team bout against the teams of King Dragon & Guerrero Ninja and Robyn Golphin & Terrell Givens by pinfall (8:46)
2. Donnie Dollar$ defeated Solomon Spades by pinfall in singles action (7:04)
3. "The Young Gun" Nick Richards w/Brad Stutts defeated William L. Cross' gentleman's gentleman Chet Sterling by pinfall in singles action (5:59)
4. Marcellus "Mid Atlantic" King defeated CWF RGL Champion Ben Tyler w/William L. Cross by pinfall in non-title singles action (8:30)
5. The All Stars' Jesse "El Fuego" Ortega, Michael "the Fury" McAllister, Walter Eaton, Roy Wilkins & CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion "Assassin" Ray Kandrack w/Coach Gemini defeated Jason Miller, CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Champions Killbillies "Honky Kong" Evan Banks & "South Paw" Aric Andrews, Arik Royal & Chiva Kid w/Bobby Joe Neil by pinfall in 10-Man tag team action (20:36)
6. CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion Trevor Lee w/Chet Sterling fought Matt Smith to a ten-minute television time limit draw with Lee retaining the title by rule (10:00)
7. "The 1st" Ric Converse w/William L. Cross defeated Cedric Alexander by pinfall in singles action (9:57)
8. Mecha Mercenary w/"Surly" Cecil Scott defeated Kamakazi Kid by pinfall in singles action (11:30)
9. "Barefoot" Bobby Joe Neil defeated Coach Gemini by pinfall in main event Lumberjack Rules action (11:38)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones & "Brother" Joey Hogan
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
Robyn Golphin takes the masked Guerrero Ninja to the canvas in three-way one-fall tag team action.
Terrell Givens leapfrogs over the masked King Dragon.
Chase Dakota hits Dragon with a clothesline in his own corner.
Givens tenderizes the midsection of Joe Black with a series of kicks.
Joe Black, Solomon Spades and Chase Dakota look on as manager Brad Stutts tells Spades his time is coming.
Big Donnie Dollar$ drops a leg across the prone Solomon Spades.
Spades grounds the big man, trying to damage his mobility.
Spades continues to work over the legs of Dollar$.
Dollar$ ends the bout with a violent clothesline, knocking Spades out of his face paint.
"Young Gun" Nick Richards goes to work one-on-one with William L. Cross' gentleman's gentleman Chet Sterling.
Sterling takes control and aims Richards for the concrete floor.
Sterling shows off a totally unexpected offensive arsenal on Richards.
Sterling defies gravity, but Richards sees him coming and leaves the target area.
Marcellus "Mid Atlantic" King tries to break the grasp of the Aftermath's Ben Tyler in singles action.
King makes eye contact with a fan at ringside as he manhandles the CWF Rising Generation League Champion.
King lifts Tyler for a painful slam to the canvas.
King shoots Tyler into low earth orbit.
The All Stars use ring introductions as a reason for a group photo prior to 10-man tag team action.
Jason Miller tags one of his partners after dragging All Star Michael "the Fury" McAllister into his team's corner.
Arik Royal loads up for a blistering chop to the chest of All Star Jesse "El Fuego" Ortega in the Killbillies' team corner.
Walter Eaton tries to force the masked Chiva Kid to submit!
Eaton drops in on Killbillies' "Honky Kong" Evan Banks with an assist by partner Roy Wilkins.
CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion "Assassin" Ray Kandrack enters the fray.
Referee Charles Richardson catches the All Stars triple team of the Killbillies' Banks.
Chiva Kid flies into the fight over the top rope as the brawl extended into the crowd at ringside.
CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion Trevor Lee tries to get pesky challenger Matt Smith out of his face in title action.
Lee looks for a ringside camera as he attempts a quick pinfall on Smith.
Chet Sterling takes advantage of the situation, striking Smith from the floor.
Lee tries to elbow Smith off of the turnbuckles after discovering he's not alone on top of the ropes.
High flying Cedric Alexander cranks on the wrist of "the 1st" Ric Converse in singles action.
Alexander continues to try to use a leverage advantage on Converse.
Converse measures Alexander for a painful kick to the spine.
Cedric asks the referee why the match was not over after he thought he'd pinned Converse.
Marcellus "Mid Atlantic" King hits the ring to question the integrity of referee Redd Jones after he appeared to miss a leg on the bottom rope for the second event straight.
Mecha Mercenary splashes Kamakazi Kid in a singles grudge match.
Mecha roars for Kazi to get off of the canvas and fight him.
Kazi fights back, rocking the cranium of Mecha Mercenary.
Mecha tries to force Kamakazi Kid to submit in the middle of the ring.
All Stars Coach Gemini and Killbillies' "Barefoot" Bobby Joe Neil kick off the main event lumberjack bout.
The Coach goes ballistic after having his pants pulled down around his ankles.
Gemini drops an elbow onto the skull of the Killbillies' manager.
All ten of the lumberjacks brawl at ringside.
Bobby Joe Neil reacts to the attacks of the All Stars and Coach Gemini in particular.
Former All Star Ty Dillinger hits the ring and drags Bobby Joe Neil onto the prone Coach Gemini for the win!
Dillinger announces he is back in CWF Mid Atlantic!
CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action at the brand new Mid Atlantic Sportatorium on 1001 Springwood Ave in Burlington on Saturday October 20th with the 12th Annual CWF RUMBLE! Internet Pay Per View! Reserve your seats NOW at CWF247.COM!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.