1. Joe Black defeated Fun Athletic Guy's Trevor Lee w/Ben Tyler by pinfall to advance to the Final of the 2011 Rising Generation League Tournament (10:28)
2. Fatback Enterprises' Donnie Dollar$ w/Brad Stutts defeated All Star Michael "the Fury" McAllister w/Court Montgomery by pinfall in singles action (2:18)
3. Jason Miller defeated Fun Athletic Guy's Ben Tyler w/Trevor Lee by pinfall in singles action (9:00)
4. The VA Bombers' Adam Page & Jason Blade, Arik Royal & "Young Gun" Nick Richards w/Brad Stutts defeated "Arrogant" Aric Andrews, "Prince of Heat" Court Montgomery, Chase Dakota & Mecha Mercenary by pinfall in eight-man tag team action (13:34)
5. "The 1st" Ric Converse w/William L. Cross defeated "Box Office Draw" Mikael Yamaha by pinfall in singles action (16:46)
6. A Black Guy & A Little Goat's Chiva Kid defeated one-half of the CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions All Stars Goon Squad's Roy "Tiger" Wilkins by pinfall to win the right to challenge for the titles at Battlecade XII (12:26)
7. CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "Assassin" Ray Kandrack w/Court Montgomery defeated the Kamakazi Kid by pinfall retain the title (13:25)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Katie Kincaid & Chris Troxler
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us at www.pwipro.com!
"Box Office Draw" Mikael Yamaha starts his journey to Battlecade XII facing the Aftermath's "the 1st" Ric Converse in singles action.
Converse retreats from the superkick of Yamaha.
Converse makes a point after flooring his veteran opponent.
Converse eyes the ring official as he tries to dismantle Yamaha.
Referee Charles Richardson keeps an eye on the lockup.
Yamaha connects straight to the face of Converse!
Yamaha introduces the face of Converse to the ring corner turnbuckles.
Converse feels he has the bout in control as he grounds the high-flyer.
Yamaha lifts Converse for a painful return to the canvas.
One half of the CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions All Star Roy "Tiger" Wilkins reacts to A Black Guy & A Little Goat's Chiva Kid's grasp in Captain's action for a possible shot at the titles at Battlecade XII.
Wilkins bends the wrist and elbow of Chiva on the canvas.
Wilkins tries to keep Chiva grounded with a headlock.
Chiva struggles for some seperation from Wilkins in the center of the ring.
Wilkins keeps the pressure on Chiva on the canvas.
Chiva gets nailed in the corner turnbuckles by the shoulder tackle of "Tiger" Wilkins.
CWF Mid Atlantic Television Champion "Assassin" Ray Kandrack targets challenger Kamakazi Kid after putting him on the canvas in main event TV title action.
Kandrack goes to work on the spine of Kazi with a vicious suplex.
Kandrack "helps" his opponent back into the ring after brawling on the concrete.
Kazi catches Kandrack in the bread basket.
The Kamakazi Kid unloads a boot to the back of the cranium of Kandrack.
Air Kazi descends onto the TV champion!
The referee is out on the floor as Kazi finally drops Kandrack to the canvas.
After CWF Commissioner Corey Edsel orders the match re-started, Kandrack clotheslines Kazi so hard his mask flies off!
Kazi is helped to the locker room area without his signature hood.
Commissioner Corey Edsel presents the contracts to the Aftermath's manager William L. Cross and CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Xsiris for their main event title defense at Battlecade XII.
Xsiris signs the documents as Cross, Chasity Taylor and challenger "Box Office Draw" Mikael Yamaha look on.
Yamaha adds his John Hancock to the documents.
Xsiris rushes to the aid of his manager after Yamaha floors him with a superkick to the face.
Yamaha sounds off to the irate champion a split-second before dropping HIM with a superkick!
Yamaha shows off the CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Title strap as Commissioner Edsel prepares to inform the fans of the special stipulation included in the signed contracts.
CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action at Burlington NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium on Saturday December 17th at 7:00pm for the CWF BATTLECADE XII! Reserve your seats NOW at CWF247.COM!
Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 143 toward the Burlington Airport on Highway 62 South. Take the first left after passing the OLD building (Air Park West, just past the airport) onto Anthony Road. Turn right on Air Park Rd. and then a left onto Frank Holt Dr. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located at the end of the road on the left.
Or GPS us at: 1813 Frank Holt Rd., Burlington NC 27215
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.