1. Donnie BitDon w/Khan O'Kelly defeated Mike Mars by pinfall in singles action (13:01)
2. Daisy Day defeated Desy Dez by pinfall in ladies singles action (14:29)
3. Number Man defeated Redemption's Michael McAllister by pinfall in singles action (9:59)
4. Corporate Number Dad defeated Snooty Foxx by pinfall in singles action (9:59)
5. Ethan Alexander Sharpe w/Number Man & Corporate Number Dad v. "Cowboy" Kool Jay was thrown out by the official after the Number folk attacked the RGL Champion (15:21)
6. CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay, Marshal McAllister & Snooty the Kid defeated CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champions Corruption's Ethan Alexander Sharpe, Number Man & Corporate Number Dad by pinfall in six-man tag team action, winning Kool Jay & Michael McAllister the right to challenge tag champions Corruption at the 2018 JOHNNY WEAVER MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT FINALS on Saturday August 25 (15:27)
Officials: Redd Jones & Joseph E. Hogan
Donnie BitDon grabs the ropes to force a break after Mike Mars engages a knuckle lock in singles action.
Both competitors take a direct hands-on approach to the sport.
Donnie BitDon delivers boots to the cranium of Mike Mars.
Mike Mars drives a shoulder into the ribs of Donnie BitDon in the corner turnbuckles.
Desy Dez clotheslines Daisy Day to the mat with authority in ladies singles action.
Desy goes for the throat of Daisy in the corner turnbuckles.
Daisy Day considers how to get out of the grasp of Desy Dez.
Daisy Day leans into a shot to the chin of Desy Dez.
Introducing the 2018 Model Number Man.
Redemption's Michael "the Fury" McAllister cranks on the numbered skull of Number Man.
McAllister puts Number Man in the corner.
Michael McAllister drives a boot to the midsection of Number Man.
Snooty Foxx shoulder blocks the masked Corporate Numbers Dad out of the ring under the bottom ropes in singles action.
Snooty Foxx ties up with the masked accountant by day, wrestler by night.
Foxx leaps up to drop a leg across the chin of the Corporate Number Dad.
Referee Joseph E. Hogan warns Corporate Number Dad for going to the eyes of Snooty Foxx.
CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay lifts CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion Corruption's Ethan Alexander Sharpe off of his feet in non-title singles action.
Sharpe woah's up as the Cowboy rides herd into his pasture.
Sharpe cranks on the chin of the Sheriff on the canvas.
Number Man assaults "Cowboy" Kool Jay from the floor moments before both Number folk attacked in-ring.
Referee Redd Jones counts Marshal McAllister to get the Number Man out of the corner in referee-authorized main evnt six-man tag team action with a title shot at the Weaver Cup Finals on the line.
"Cowboy" Kool Jay splashes Number Man from the top ropes as Snooty the Kid and Marshal McAllister look on.
McAllister takes Number Man out for a little jaunt around the ring.
The Corporate Number Dad shows his opponents EXACTLY what he never wants to see again.
The referee orders the break on the ropes as Sharpe argues and Corporate Number Dad complains.
Snooty the Kid powers up the Corrupted Sharpe off of the canvas.
The Corporate Number Dad drives Snooty the Kid into the canvas.
Marshal McAllister clotheslines the Corporate dude out of his boots.
CWF Rising Generation League returns to Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium SOON! Details, tickets, directions and more at CWFtickets.com!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.